It sounds complicated but you can prepare this beverage at home.
You need to make the tea first, then add the hot milk and foam.
- Sift 1 tsp of Matcha green Tea into a cup
- Melt the matcha by adding 2 oz of hot water and stirring until it becomes a smooth paste
- Pour 6 oz steamed milk (skinny, soy,…) into your matcha bowl or teacup
- Add “melted” matcha tea to the milk
- Scoop foamy milk on top
- Sprinkle with matcha dust powder
Adjust the amount of milk and Tea to your taste. There are no rules!
Happy Tea Latte. 🙂