Have you thought of making a candle in a vintage teacup? This is a great DYI gift for this holiday season…
All you need is:
- A selection of porcelain teacups
- Wax (we recommend soy wax because it burns without smoke, but you can also use paraffin or beeswax). This is also a great opportunity to use up old candle stubs.
- Wax wicks
- Wooden skewers
- Candle-making dyes and scents/essential oils (optional)
- Cooking thermometer (if using scent)
- Masking tape
- Double-boiler (or a can/smaller pot inside a large pot with water in it)
- Oven mitts
Click here for the detailed tutorial on how to make these.
Happy Tea Break.