My friend Joana has an amazing blog about her life at Turks and Caicos – My Sea Story – and she also loves Tea. She kindly invited me to guest blog on her blog with a wishlist of Teas. It’s very difficult for me to choose 5 favourite Teas as I get into Tea phases where I drink more green Tea or more Oolong Tea.
Here are my Tea choices for this month (as you can see I am currently going through a Green Tea phase):
1. Rare Tea Company Whole Leaf Tea – An exquisite Chinese Green Tea that is meticulously hand-crafted. It has a refreshing and light smoky flavour which is the antithesis of bitter, mass produced Green Tea.
2. My Tea Break White Peony – A delicious introduction to Chinese White Tea. This Tea has a creamy and soft taste with a refreshing and sweet aftertaste. You can drink it at any time of the day.
3. Tea Pigs Jasmine Pearls – Little pearls of hand rolled green Tea tips which have been delicately infused with pure jasmine flowers. An amazing refreshing and floral taste.
4. Argo Tea Moroccon Mist – This moroccon mist Tea, a natural gunpowder green Tea from China blended with a refreshing burst of mint, always brings me great memories of travelling with Joana in Morocco.
5. Lahloo Tea Puerh Shou Vintage – Produced by the Mannong Project, a fair trade cooperative, in the heart of a 1500-year-old ancient forest in Yunnan, China. Not everyone’s cup of Tea, but such a special deep, dark, sweet and smooth Tea.
6. Harney & Sons Caribe Blend – This exotic blend of green and black teas enhanced by tropical flavours, such as hibiscus, guava, coconuts and strawberry, marigolds and cornflowers. Perfect if you live in an island like Joana.
Thanks Joana for the invitation!
Happy Tea Break.